Chavezism celebrates on Twitter President Hugo Chávez's return
Tags #VolvióChávez and #ChávezBienvenidoalaPatria are the trending topics in the social network
- Chávez's comeback makes headlines around the world
- Nurse claims that Chávez walked into the hospital
- Official: Chávez prepared his return to Venezuela two days ago
- Chávez's comeback step by step
- Chávez's supporters rally outside hospital in Caracas
- Fidel Castro welcomes President Hugo Chávez's return to Venezuela
- Chronology of President Chávez's health problems
- Opposition leader Capriles welcomes Chávez back in Venezuela
- VP Maduro: Chávez taken to the Caracas military hospital
- President Hugo Chávez back in Venezuela
With tags # VolvióChávez and #ChávezBienvenidoalaPatria, the reelected president has become the trending topic both at home and abroad.
"The commander arrived and the ground shook," a Chávez's follower twitted.
Another follower posted, "He is back, he is back; our greatest leader Chávez is back! The world is full of joy; long live Chávez!"
"Cocoa is to Venezuelans what wine is to the French," says Alejandro Prosperi, head of the Venezuelan Chamber of Cocoa, using this simile to express the paramount importance or the cocoa industry for the country. Often times heralded as "the best cocoa in the world," a passion for quality dating back to the sixteenth century has made Venezuelan cocoa growers to enjoy high prestige at international level and their product to be among the most sought-after in the world.