Chavezism celebrates on Twitter President Hugo Chávez's return
Tags #VolvióChávez and #ChávezBienvenidoalaPatria are the trending topics in the social network
- Chávez's comeback makes headlines around the world
- Nurse claims that Chávez walked into the hospital
- Official: Chávez prepared his return to Venezuela two days ago
- Chávez's comeback step by step
- Chávez's supporters rally outside hospital in Caracas
- Fidel Castro welcomes President Hugo Chávez's return to Venezuela
- Chronology of President Chávez's health problems
- Opposition leader Capriles welcomes Chávez back in Venezuela
- VP Maduro: Chávez taken to the Caracas military hospital
- President Hugo Chávez back in Venezuela
With tags # VolvióChávez and #ChávezBienvenidoalaPatria, the reelected president has become the trending topic both at home and abroad.
"The commander arrived and the ground shook," a Chávez's follower twitted.
Another follower posted, "He is back, he is back; our greatest leader Chávez is back! The world is full of joy; long live Chávez!"
A simple reason: there is oil galore, would suffice to explain Guyana's actions. Another explanation lies in the little or none efforts made by the Venezuelan government to thwart the move by the Guyanese. This is certainly not a new problem, but a problem only recently highlighted because oil is involved. But what other resources does the disputed area hold? For most of us it is a section on the map with black and white stripes on it, a depiction of something distant, alien, a nothingness not worth paying much attention to in geography classes back in elementary school.