Chávez's supporters attend mass rallies downtown Caracas
Platforms were setup near the Presidential Palace and other areas. Chávez's supporters are attending events in support of Hugo Chávez
- Germany advises nationals to stay away from rallies in Venezuela
- Global media highlight suspension of Chávez's inauguration
- VP Maduro calls for compliance with court ruling on Chávez's swearing-in
- Capriles: Court decision solves nothing but a problem in Chávez's party
- Top court decides that President Chávez does not need to take oath again
Several platforms have been set up downtown Caracas near the Presidential Palace and other main areas. Meanwhile, President Hugo Chávez's supporters continue gathering.
Officers of different security forces have deployed downtown.
Hundreds of thousands of demonstrators took to the streets of Brazil on March 13 to demand the ouster of embattled President Dilma Rousseff, carrying banners expressing anger at bribery scandals and economic woes. A banner read "We don't want a new Venezuela in Brazil."