Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez talked again about the critical situation of Libyan strongman Muammar al-Gaddafi. On Thursday night, he requested the international community to avoid bloodshed between “brothers” in Tripoli, the last stronghold controlled by Gaddafi’s regime
Venezuela's President Hugo Chávez talked once again about the crisis in Libya. He said that the North African country is divided. He compared the situation with events allegedly occurred in Bolivia and Venezuela.
"We must prevent that the war policy imposes (…) We have to talk to them, with the opposition. We do not know who they are, but someone must take responsibility because half of the country has been taken" by rebels, the Venezuelan President said. He endorsed the idea of sending a commission to find a peaceful resolution to the uprising.
The Venezuelan Head of State requested the international community to avoid bloodshed between "brothers" in Tripoli, the last stronghold controlled by Gaddafi's regime.
Chávez said that the United States was preparing a raid on Libya to seize control of its oil reserves. He said that an invasion would be a "catastrophe."
No pellets, tear gas or 9mm firearm projectiles were enough. Several unpublished videos confirm what some witnesses had already warned in the very afternoon of February 12: that day, the Bolivarian National Intelligence Service (Sebin) shot a different type of bullets whose ammunition shells were picked up by the very officers who triggered the weapons.